Monday, March 22, 2010

Quick Update!

I've been really bad about posting lately! I've been super busy these past two weeks. We've been to Berlin and Prague the past two weekends. Stories and pictures to come!

On another note, Friday morning I leave for Spring break!! YAY! We bought our Eurail passes today, and all of our hostels are booked :) Now all that's left is a paper and a midterm exam!

Here's of list of where I will be traveling:
London, UK
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Brussels, Belgium
Paris, France
Madrid, Spain
Salamanca, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Bern, Switzerland
then back to Dresden!

I can't believe it's already here! Ahh!

2 comments:

  1. Take lots of pictures of you in front of all the architecture, please :) have fun! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete